A few weeks ago I mentioned that I have been thinking about doing a podcast — but I needed a name. I asked for your suggestions, and I received a lot of them. I liked quite a few of them — but I have to select just one, so I need your help to name my Podcast!
I’m going to give a $25 Visa Gift Card to whomever suggested the title I end up using. (If multiple people came up with the same suggestion, I’ll do a random drawing for the winner.)
I’ve narrowed the names down to my Top 20! I need you to vote and whittle it down even more for me. I reserve the right to make the final decision, and may not go with the name with the highest number of votes, but I’d like your imput to help sway me in the right direction.
Cast your vote from the names below…
What Should I Call My Podcast?
- Winters' Wonderland (20%)
- The Scott-Cast (14%)
- Winters' World (10%)
- So Saith Scott (8%)
- The World's Gone Crazy (7%)
- Scott’s Random Thoughts (6%)
- Scott Says It All (5%)
- Winters' Splinters (5%)
- Winters' Blast (4%)
- The Hodge Podge Podcast (4%)
- Winters' Words (4%)
- The Winters of Our Discontent (3%)
- Scott Winters: Candid Assessment (3%)
- Scott’s Pods (3%)
- They Did What?! (1%)
- Scott Winters...Non-Stop Happy Hour (1%)
- Winters' Outlook - Standpoint of a Nation (1%)
- Winters' Around the World (0%)
- Rant Room (0%)
- P.O.D.C.A.S.T. – People Out Doing Crazy And Scary Things (0%)
I’ll leave the voting up until next Saturday, July 21st, 2018 at midnight.
I never thought coming up with a name for a Podcast would be tougher than naming a child!